380.66 beta (xx-xxx-2017)
- NEW: Merged with GPL 380_7378
* Port forwards can select a specific source IP
* Improved security against ssh break-in attempts
* Some wifi clients such as wireless printers
have connectivity issues. Try disabling
Airtime Fairness as a potential workaround.
- NEW: Option to disable Wanduck's constant DNS probing
for WAN state (Tools -> Other Settings)
- NEW: Allow disabling use of DH, by entering
"none" in the DH field for OpenVPN server config.
- CHANGED: Ovpn importer now recognizes the "port" parameter.
- CHANGED: Ovpn importer now support a third argument for
the "remote" parameter, allowing to define the
- CHANGED: Updated Tor to 0.2.9.10
- CHANGED: Updated nano to 2.8.1
- CHANGED: Policy-based routing tables will now only contain
routes related to their specific tunnel. This
ensures that global routes cannot override a
- CHANGED: SSL certificate generated for httpds will now
contain SANs for hostname, router.asus.com, IP
and DDNS hostname.
- REMOVED: The Virtual Server page no longer allows users to
edit existing port forwards (our existing code is
incompatible with Asus's newer webui code and will
need to be re-implemented.)
- FIXED: WOL page fails to load if adding a client with a
quote in its name.
- FIXED: Couldn't add a DHCP reservation client if its name
contained a quote.
- FIXED: New outbound connections weren't logged if firewall
logging was enabled.
- FIXED: OpenVPN server didn't always work properly in udp mode
when in a dual stack IPv4/IPv6 environment (backport
from GPL 382_9736)
- FIXED: When disabling NCP support in OpenVPN, the router
could still be trying to use it if the remote end
had it enabled.
- FIXED: Potential CVE-2016-10229 security issue in kernel
(unsure whether our kernel was vulnerable or not)