Asuswrt-Merlin 382 Changelog
- NEW: Added custom/add/postconf support for mcpd.conf (RT-AC86U)
- CHANGED: Updated odhcp6c to latest upstream version (patch by theMIRon)
- CHANGED: cifs and xt_set kernel modules will get automatically loaded as needed.
- CHANGED: Updated openssl to 1.0.2m.
- CHANGED: Updated libogg to 1.3.3 and libvorbis to 1.3.5.
- CHANGED: Merged wireless components from GPL 382_18991 for RT-AC88U and RT-AC3100 (should in theory fix KRACK issue on these two models)
- FIXED: allow IA_NA mode downgrade with forced IA_PD (for ISPs with broken IPv6 support) (patch by theMIRon)
- FIXED: SSH brute force protection would break WAN connectivity (RT-AC86U)
- FIXED: Wrong Trend Micro signature updater was used when compiling with FW update checker enabled.
- FIXED: QoS Upload chart missing on PPPoE connections with Adaptive QoS enabled.
- FIXED: client and vendor id fields on WAN page would fail to accept new values longer than 32 characters.
- FIXED: The Desc field in the OpenVPN policy section would reject ":" if field contained a MAC address.
- FIXED: Security issues CVE-2017-15275, CVE-2017-12163 and CVE-2017-12150 (backported to Samba 3.6 and 3.5)
- FIXED: DHCP static lease list would refuse any change if the list of leases+hostnames was longer than 1000 chars due to an HND platform limitation (RT-AC86U)